- Made from high-impact, UV stabilized polyethylene
- Smooth, slippery surface makes sleds easy to pull
- No ice and snow build-up
- Built-in runners for stability and tracking
- Molded-in supports for rope or rigid hitch
- Available in 3 sizes: small, medium or large
Our new PolyDome Utility Sleds are the affordable answer for your winter hauling needs. Constructed of tough, heavy-duty polyethylene plastic, these sleds are the ideal solution for winter work or play. These are not your run-of-the-mill, light-weight toys–but rugged, hardworking sleds that can stand up to your toughest chores.
Detail showing molded-in rope/hitch supports
The all poly construction offers a very easy pull, while maintaining excellent flotation in soft snow. Built-In runners offer superior stability and tracking on hard-packed surfaces.
Molded-In supports make attaching a rope or standard rigid hitch a snap.
The Utility Sled is very useful in hauling your feeds, hay bales, bottles, and newborn calves out to their PolyDome Nurseries*. It also works great for hauling your ice fishing supplies and equipment.
Available in three sizes:
- 48” long x 20” wide x 8” deep
- 53” long x 25” wide x 10” deep
- 59” long x 30” wide x 13” deep
* Use a rigid hitch when moving loads over 20 pounds.